October 15, 2017 at 2:04 am #1506
The moderators of this forum will try hard to edit or remove reprehensible messages as soon as possible. However, it is impossible for them to review all the messages. You thus admit that all the messages posted on this forum express the sight and opinion of their respective authors and not those of the moderators or the Webmaster (except messages posted by them) and consequently, they cannot be held responsible of the discussions.
– Aggressive or slanderous messages, as well as personal insults and critics, the coarseness and vulgarities, and more generally any message contravening the French laws are prohibited.
– Messages who promote – or evoke – illegal practices are prohibited.
– If you post information which come from another site, look first if the site in question doesn’t forbid it. Show the address of the site in question in order to respect the work of their administrators!
– Please post your messages only once. The repetitions are unpleasant and useless!
– Please make an effort on grammar and spelling. SMS-style language (ex: r u sk8ing?) is not advised!
Any message contravening the listing above will be edited or removed without additional notice or justification within deadlines which will depend on the availability of the moderators. Any abuse will involve the cancellation of the registration. Internet is neither an anonymous space, nor a space of no-right! We reserve ourselves the possibility of informing your access provider and/or the legal authorities of any malevolent behavior. An IP address of each poster is recorded in order to help us to make you respect these conditions.
Before posting you need to:
– You acknowledge to have fully read these current rules;
– You commit yourself to respect unreservedly these current rules;
– You grant the moderators of this forum the right to delete, move or edit any discussion subject at any moment.
Present rules are valid for the whole forum. Separate sections and forums of the conference may have their own rules which specify the rules of conduct in them. However, present rules are obligatory in any case. The rules are introduced to create comfortable and constructive atmosphere of communication. If the established form of communication doesn’t suit you, then please make sure you are careful when posting or commenting
I. Registration of users.
1.By registration in the forum you accept present Rules.
2.To register in the forum a user must provide an active e-mail address. We guarantee privacy of the provided information.
3.Choice of a username (a nickname) is your exclusive right. The administration reserves the right to take measures for stopping a nickname usage, if its usage violates generally accepted moral and ethic standards and it is insulting for other forum users. Registration of nicknames, resembling the existing ones so that they can mislead other forum users, is prohibited.
4.Repeated registration of one user, regardless of his/her aims, is prohibited. This violation is considered to be extremely serious and leads to the blocking of all accounts.
5.If you do not display activity in the forum for a long time, you account may be removed.
II. Rules of conduct in the forum.
1.Communication in the forum is based on the principles of generally accepted morality.
2.Usage of swear and abusive words is strictly prohibited, no matter in what form and to whom they are addressed. It concerns substitution of letters by characters as well.
3.Any advertising, including Internet projects (except for the cases of preliminary approval with the administration), is strongly prohibited Unless done through the my website in your profile
4.Your signature must be sensible.
5. NO CONTACT INFOMATION can be given out through signatures and/or posts. Posts and signatures will be DELETED if this rule is broken. IT is for your safety
III. Message posting.
1.Thread subject must be informative and reflect the core of the problem to the maximum.
2.Before you create a new thread, make sure that you create it in the forum of the proper subject area and that this question hasn’t been discussed before.
3.Creation of identical threads in different sections and posting of similar messages in different threads is prohibited.
4.Try not to make grammar mistakes in your posts, it will give a negative impression about you.
IV. Relationship between users and the administration. 1.The administration follow common sense and internal rules of forum management in their actions.
The administration reserves the right to change the rules with the further notification of forum users. All forum changes and updates are carried out with the consideration of users’ opinions and interests.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.